8.22.2005

Home again.

Just a quick note to say I've returned and I'm crazy busy! I have an insane amount of photos to sort through and choose from, and I'll be posting those soon (probably to Flickr).

We had a great time playing cards and games, eating, reading and doing a little (very little) boating. We also did the tourist thing at Mackinac City (pronounced "Mackinaw"), the Mackinac Bridge, and the Mystery Spot, a tourist-trap optical illusion that's fun, nonetheless. Hey! I just googled "the Mystery Spot", and if I had any doubt left that what we saw was an optical illusion, this has erased it.

It was a very quiet week, without many tales to tell. Oh! I did get searched for explosives before my flight to Detroit. Little old me.

I've got to get back to work, but here's a scary picture for you. Yipe!

No comments: