11.07.2006

Nothing to Hide

A few thought on last night's "Heroes" episode:

1. I had been on the fence about Micah - he's very cute, but on TV, cute can very quickly get on my nerves. Well, after last night, I think Micah is the coolest little pay-phone-fixin', bad-Mommy-recognizin' little super-hero boy there is. The cherry on top: If I close my eyes he sounds just like my niece, Hannah.

2. Speaking of the Bad Mommy, "Jessica" is a really lame name for her. It just makes me think of Murder, She Wrote. Something really bitchy-glamorous like Alexis or women's prison scary like Louise or Margo would have been better.

3. I was a little bored with the Petrellis last night. I still can barely stand Peter - I just don't think he's that great an actor, and his hair drives me crazy - and evil or not, I love Nathan. Any ideas as to why Nathan would tell Peter that Linderman wouldn't cough up the painting when it was clear from his phone call with Linderman that he did?

4. We have a new Hero in Radiation Man (Ted Sprague). I wonder what connection he has to the upcoming nuking of NYC? I think he accidentally caused his wife's cancer.

5. What do you think those two dashes were on Matt and Radiation Man's skin? I think they're part of the symbol we've been seeing all along (and Jessica's tattoo), but why don't they have the complete symbol? Is it because they haven't learned to control their powers?

6. I hope Jessica stays as Jessica. She's far more interesting than Niki.

This is definitely turning into the best new show this season.

No comments: