2.04.2008

Super Bowl Ads

I only occasionally watched the Super Bowl last night, only checking in during Puppy Bowl commercial breaks to check the score for the office pool, so I missed just about all of the commercials.

But I've been catching up at YouTube and thought I'd share some of the ones I liked so far. These made me laugh:







Did any of you watch the Puppy Bowl? Did you see this commercial?



If, like me, it made you cry every time they played it and you're worried about poor Echo, I have good news. I found out that he was adopted back in November. Someone from the shelter where Echo lived posted the news in the comments section of that video. Yay!

I'll post some more videos when I get home tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it doesn't hurt to hear David Duchovny's voice in the Echo ad ;)

Holly

gina said...

His voice is perfect for those ads.

Anonymous said...

That not-so-attractive girl in the planters cashews ad doesn't have a downs syndrome face, but she sure has the moves there at the end, doesn't she?? lol

gina said...

LOL, Krys! She does.