6.05.2008

"The answers are there. You just have to know where to look."

FOX has released a new theatrical trailer for the X-Files movie that is much more informative and better than the teaser trailer (which I suppose is the point). It's up at YouTube, but I'm not sure for how long so watch it while you can:



You can also click here to view a better quality version.

Aaaand, how about some new, high-quality stills from the movie:



I may be alone in this opinion, but I do think her hair is too long. Whenever I see her I want to cut off about 4 or 5 inches. I hope it doesn't bother me while I'm watching to movie!

2 comments:

Johnny_Canuck said...

A woman's hair can never be too long. ;)
She looks great IMO

gina said...

Typical. ;-)

I do agree that she looks amazing. I found a photo taken of her while she was in Cannes that is just stunning. I'll put it in a regular post, just for you.