9.04.2008

The Hair

TNT's new drama "Raising the Bar" premiered this week to mixed reviews, but one criticism was almost universal: WTF is up with MPG's stupid hair?  I've already commented on it in another post, but I wasn't nearly as clever as the hilarious GFY girls:

"That mop is awkward. He looks like he just emerged from the Severus Snape's Magical Hair Shack, the very first recipient of the Defense Against the Dark Arts Super Shag. And needless to say, that look could use some work."


Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I hadn't seen the hair, but ick! And LOL About Snape's Magical Hair Shack!

You know, I had been thinking about growing my hair a bit longer (not that long), but his hair is doing *exactly* what mine does when it's longer,no matter what products I out in it. Thanks for that wake-up call.

Anonymous said...

Yuk! I did try to watch that show(It comes on after my favorite show The Closer) and I do not like it and I do not like him!
Mary