11.26.2008

It's a holiday weekend so there must be a marathon on TV somewhere!

Interesting Pile has compiled what is possibly the most comprehensive list of Thanksgiving Weekend marathons. Wow! Nice job.

Head on over and check it out. Nothing beats vegging on The Day After, eating trukey sandwiches, re-heated hors d'oeuvres and WAY too much pumpkin pie while watching hour after hour of Planet of the Apes.

Tomorrow, however: Arrested Development on G4. Yeah, baby! What better way to spend the holiday than with a family that's just as dysfunctional as yours?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of bummed that there's nothing on as a marathon that interests me (no XF? no BSG?). Why is SciFi having a Mork & Mindy marathon? I know that Mork was technically an alien, but put that marathon on some sitcom station and give me something I want to watch.
If only the kids wil not discover that there are Drake & Josh and Hannah Montana marathons, I'll be all set.

gina said...

LOL, I didn't even notice the Mork & Mindy marathon. That's just stupid!

Unknown said...

Gee, I would have liked to have watched some of the Mork & Mindy Marathon :) Actually, I was most upset that I didn't see they were having a Trauma: Life in the ER marathon :(

gina said...

Why does that not surprise me? ;)