12.30.2008

The end draws near.




The final episodes of Battlestar Galactica will premiere on SciFi on Friday, January 16.  I cannot wait for it to start back up again, but like with a good book, I almost don't want it to end.  I want to leave this last chapter unread until I just can't bear it any longer. I've said it here before - this really is one of the best television shows I have ever watched, and I am really going to miss it.

Hulu has Webisodes 4, 5 and 6:


If you have absolutely nothing to do and no life for the next 2 weeks, you can still catch up on all 3 and a half seasons before the new episodes start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want it to end, either. I want to enjoy the last episodes, but I'm afraid I'm going to get all caught up in the whole "Why do we have to be spending time with *this* when there are only ___ hours left?!" thing that I did at the end of the X-Files.

Anonymous said...

Hey! We just watched #7, too! Whoa!!!