12.24.2008

ThisisGina's Advent Calendar: Day 24

Santa's already on his way! He seems to have delivered to just about all of Asia and Australia and he's making his way west towards Europe.

Like they do every year, NORAD is tracking Santa Claus as spans the globe (Right now he's in Buxoro, Uzbekistan), and kids, this is a very handy tool for those times when your parents are trying to make you go to bed because "Santa will be here any minute!" If you find yourself in that situation, just head on over to NORAD, and arm yourself with the truth! "Santa's in New Foundland, DAD.  He won't be in Chicago for hours yet!"

I hope all of my readers have a wonderful holiday.  I am going to try to post a special Christmas photo tomorrow, so please check back.  Have a good one :-).

PS  I can't believe I managed to post something for every day!

1 comment:

J said...

Hey Gin - long time no comment. I love that NORAd does this and was on here all Christmas Eve day....so cute! Hope it was Merry.