12.09.2008

Is anyone still watching Heroes?

I am, although I'm not sure why. It's still a really stupid show, but last night? I actually enjoyed a couple of parts, namely Hiro and Claire's stories. Which is really weird because I haven't been enjoying those characters at all this season.

Oh well, the final episode of this chapter airs next week, and that's when I'll pull the plug and delete my season pass.

You know, the really crappy thing about the end of Pushing Daisies is that Bryan Fuller will now be free to write for Heroes again. The show could very well improve drastically with him behind the scenes again (look at the turn-around the LOST writers pulled off). However, as cool as that would be, I'm not sure I want to even give it a chance after this season. For me, an improved Heroes is just not worth the loss of Pushing Daisies. Let Heroes die and bring back the pie maker, I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched it last night on my DVR. I was yelling at the TV "You better shoot him Peter!" when he was pointing the gun at his dad, lol. I enjoyed the Hiro story a lot. I keep watching, because I feel I invested so much time into it (although that didn't stop me from quitting Desperate Housewives a couple years ago) but I am not sure how long I will stay. I thought Nathan's turnaround and the soldiers were kind of stupid.