12.01.2008

ThisisGina's Advent Calendar: Day 1

My friend Jill is beginning a neat project today over at her NY Odyssey Livejournal: She is going to try to post at least one photo per day through Christmas that relates to the holiday. She lives in Manhattan, so I bet she'll come up with some really great images. Check her site out when you get the chance!

When she told me what she was planning, I thought that I'd like to maybe do something like that here, too, and perhaps change it up a bit with links to videos, news stories, etc. Since inspiration strikes me so rarely, I asked if she minded that I borrow her idea. She said she didn't, and so with Jill's gracious permission to steal from her, I give you the First Annual ThisisGina Advent Calendar.

Every day, from today through Christmas Day, I will post something related to the holidays, something that I hope you guys will enjoy. Today, I give you this video from A Colbert Christmas:

No comments: