8.27.2009

I say it again: H-O-T.

So have you all heard about the big Gerard Butler dog fight that went down in NYC the other day? I hadn't until I came across this article. Apparently, Butler's pug was not leashed and it ran over to a greyhound who was, and then the greyhound attacked the pug and he had to separate them and the greyhound's owners are saying he assaulted their dog. Okaaaayyy. Yes, his dog should have been on a leash, but she spent 3 hours at the vet getting patched up, so I'd say he had no choice but to get rough with the dogs.

But none of this is important...What I want to point out is: Gerard Butler has a PUG, people. A pug!! Like he wasn't attractive enough already.

ETA: And one more thing. Do you really think he helped those people with their vet bill (bottom of article), or is that just a publicist spin job?

1 comment:

Beth said...

sounds to me like a match made in heaven. I guess we just need to tell him! ;)