9.27.2001

Spacey Kevin

Okay, awesome game -- Spaced Penguin. It's a totally addictive shockwave game, wherein you shoot Kevin the Penguin from a highly sophisticated GPS system (Giant Penguin Slingshot) in an attempt to get him back into his spaceship. I just love watching Kevin when he floats around in space. There are 25 levels and the object is to not only get Kevin back in his ship but to use the gravity of the planets to accumulate as much distance as possible. I was quite pleased with my score of 272,445, until I looked at the all-time top score, which was over 2 billion. Ah well, something to aspire to, right?

Whoa - I'm playing my second game right now, and Kevin is in a loop, floating endlessly in circles around a planet, his trails making Spirograph art before my very eyes. Cool! I'm racking up the miles, which means more points, but do I stop it? Poor guy must be dizzy and there's no way he's getting into his ship this way. I better go try to reel Kevin in. (Ya know, I bet this is how that guy got over 2 billion points).

[link courtesy usr/bin/girl]

No comments: