12.23.2001

As you can see from my lack of posts, real life has gotten the better of me the past few days. I've spent many hours working on my browsing problem and the remainder of the time was dedicated to all things holiday and sleeping. The browsing issue is still not resolved, but the gifts are finished and wrapped. It's still difficult for me to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Amazing how it sneaks up on me every year. I still have to bake 2 pumpkin pies tonight and then pack for the trip to Rhode Island tomorrow. But why do that now when I can procrastinate further by posting some more Christmas goodies for you?

1. Still have some last-minute shopping to do? Do you need something for a teacher, the paperboy, the mailman? The Etiquette Queen's Guide to Holiday Gift Giving should come in handy then.

2. Need a little extra help getting through those family gatherings? My salvation is Bailey's on the rocks. Some recipes for holiday cheer:

Martha Stewart's Southern Comfort Punch
Bailey's Comet (make sure you wear your flame-retardant jammies for this one)
Yummy Christmas Martini
This one looks like it's got some kick - Emeril's Frozen Milk Punch
Drink up!

No comments: