12.17.2001

Holiday Filmwise

OK, boys and girls (do boys come here?), I have yet more Filmwise Fun for you all. The Boyz at Filmwise are very excited - they were listed in Yahoo! Magazine's Top 100 websites. Here's what they had to say in their newsletter:

FilmWise got some pretty good news this past week: In its January issue, Yahoo! Internet Life magazine has published its annual "100 Best Sites" article, and FilmWise has clocked in at #3 in the Entertainment & Sports category, behind only Shockwave and the Internet Movie Database. This is pretty incredible (or the Boyz think so anyway), especially since most of the sites listed are huge operations, such as ESPN, E! Online, Real, Pogo, CBS Sportsline, Audio Galaxy and others.

The Boyz wanna thank all of you for helping FilmWise attain a modest level of success in a fairly short time. You're beautiful human beings (physically), and we couldn't do it without you. (I'm getting all weepy and stuff, so I better shut up now or else I'll run the risk of crying all over the front of my brand new fishnet tube top...)
Congratulations, Guyz!

And because you've been such good girls and boys, here's a snowy, not-quite-holiday version of Invisibles:

Invisibles #54 - Snow Job. I'm back - 7 out of 8!

Also, answers and top scores for last week's quiz. I don't feel as bad about my score of last week now - of the 8 movies, I've only seen 3. Whew.

No comments: