10.31.2003

A Little Less 'Joe Millionaire' to Love: "By airing the show only once each week during the sweeps, Fox is cutting its ratings losses. Next Tuesday, Fox will repeat the season debut of Kiefer Sutherland's series '24' for the third time; two repeats of 'That '70s Show' will fill in on Nov. 11, and another 'That '70s Show' rerun paired with 'The Simpsons' will substitute on Nov. 18. "

I guess the new Joe Millionaire is so bad that FOX has pulled it from Tuesday nights during November sweeps. I'm glad I read this article. I would have tuned in on Tuesday night for 24 and been bananas when I found that JM was on instead. FOX put all their eggs in one basket, apparently. So, if any of you want to try to catch the 24 season premiere, it'll be on on Tuesday, November 4. I can't believe, however, that they won't be airing any new 24 episodes until December. Repeats of That 70s Show and The Simpsons draw more viewers than new episodes of 24? I find that hard to believe.

No comments: