10.06.2003

Will Eddie Izzard be the new Dr Who? I don't know about him in a leading role. I think he works better with a low-movie-profile, playing supporting characters.

Speaking of Eddie, his tour hits NYC this week, starting tomorrow night. I tried to get tickets to Friday night's show, but they were sold out long ago. (I've already got tickets to see him in Boston on the 24th of this month - yay!) I called and the ticket sales agent said that there were some on hold and I might want to call some time this week in case they are released. In any event, I'll be heading to NYC anyway on Friday, for a night out on the town with Colleen, and staying with her for the weekend. We're going to try to see a show that night, if not Eddie then maybe Hugh Jackman in "The Boy From Oz". Whatever we do, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

No comments: