10.20.2003

Monday Monday

I've been MIA these past few days as a result of getting hit with some sort of cold/virus which has had me basically on the couch. I've still got a bit of a cough and some congestion, but I am better, even if I do feel really tired.

I managed to get out on Saturday and buy some mums and pumpkins. It was a beautiful autumn day, just perfect for that kind of thing, including baking an apple pie, which I did in the afternoon.

I had Marty for the weekend, while Sheila went to New Hampshire with friends. Petie and he were happy to have each other to play with, and I got to have some cuddle time with Marty Moon.

Now I'm preparing for the big night, Friday, when we see the fabulous Eddie Izzard at the Wang Center in Boston. I still can't quite believe I'm going to see him. I better damn well feel better by then!

No comments: