4.26.2005

Clive Alert

The first time I saw Clive Owen was while watching "Mystery" on PBS. The series was a BBC production called "Second Sight", about an extremely attractive DCI who is slowly losing his sight. What I saw of the series was spellbinding and I was an instant Clive Owen fan. If you'd like to check it out, BBCAmerica will begin airing Series 1 (there were 2) on Monday, May 9, at 9:00 P.M.

And just in case...if any of you are watching "Wire in the Blood" on BBCA, the season finale is next Monday.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Speaking of a Clive alert, I've got 'Closer' sitting on my DVD player. If only Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman were not in the movie. Then I could spend two hours drooling over Clive and Jude. Well, I plan to do that anyhow, but it'd be better with no distractions. ;-)

I hear that 'Croupier' is also another Clive classic. Have you seen that, gina?

gina said...

I have not seen 'Croupier', and need to remedy that soon.