4.14.2005

TV Time

Some thoughts on last night's TV offerings:

Idol - I didn't watch it, and I'm glad I didn't have to see Nadia eliminated, even though I could see it coming along with everyone else. While I think that among other bottom 3 people like Scott (*gag*) and Anthony, she is certainly more marketable, and has the career potential beyond most of the contestants (besides pretty Carrie), she just doesn't fit the Idol mold. Hopefully we'll see her out there on her own some day. Good job, Nadia.

Alias - I'm going to cheat and just copy and paste an e-mail I sent out earlier today:

Most. Bestest. Episode. This. Season.

Not a scene wasted, except for the scrubbing the sink/Weiss scene, but even then we got the reveal of Nadia on the phone to Auntie Katya.

Vaughn – I was really loving him in this episode. Normally I’m left wanting more from him as far as emoting goes, but he did well last night. Plus, he yelled in French, my favorite thing he does! Poor him, though, that his father was dead all this time. But also good because that means that he didn’t abandon his family. The blonde woman was really good, I thought – too bad she got the life shot out of her. I loved, “Consider this your second rejection by the CIA!” Woo!

Jack has a genetic mutation, huh? Will he develop floppy fingers? I wonder how this will manifest itself. They'd better not kill SpyDaddy. I mean it.

Sloane, Sloane, Sloane. He must be pooping in his pants right now (and said poop is about to hit the fan for him). Now, I understand that he’s being set up in regard to the Vaughn heist of the Rambaldi manuscript (yay Rambaldi!) by the fake Sloane, but do you think he’s also being set up by Irina/Katya for the contract on Syd? Or do you think he really put that contract out on her and set up Irina? I’d like to think that he really did it.

That’s all I can think of for now. Except that next week looks amazing.

Feel free to discuss!

No comments: