4.13.2005

Letter of Fug

Y'all, I'm So Tired: "And you'd think that would be all the bad things that would happen to me but no, then I found out that Bit Bit is PREGNANT and the Puppy Daddy is MY BROTHER BRYAN'S DOG. That is INCEST, y'all. INCEST is totally wrong and gross, which I have learned from watching Passions recently, and also from the Bible and stuff. What am I supposed to do? My dog can't have an incest baby, but I can't get the dog an abortion but what if her puppies have two heads or little fish gills or something? That is NOT RIGHT. I don't have TIME to deal with INCEST PUPPIES. "

If all the Go Fug Yourself girls ever wrote was a weekly letter from Britney, it would still make that site worth visiting.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I am still cracking up over "INCEST PUPPIES." F***ing hilarious. lol