12.07.2007

Let's watch Bing Crosby tap-dancing with Danny F***in' Kaye!

It's time for my annual Christmas movie/special post. My favorites haven't changed from last year, except for the addition of one more: I saw The Family Stone a couple of months ago and I was surprised that I liked it.

So, here's my list again, with the movies I've seen so far this year in red:

White Christmas
A Christmas Story
It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas in Connecticut
Scrooge
Christmas Vacation
The Ref
Love, Actually
Die Hard
Bad Santa
The Family Stone
Elf

Wow, I have some watching to do. I'll let you know how well I fare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, you have to check out Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas :)

~Holly

gina said...

Oh, we love EOJBC! In fact, I think we have it on VHS somewhere. If we don't come across it on the TV, we may just have to search this place for it.