12.12.2007

LOST News

According to the Ausiello Report at TVGuide.com, ABC will be announcing its plans soon for upcoming LOST episodes: "...the lineup has not yet been finalized, but according to this early draft, the network has decided to air the eight completed episodes beginning in February. However, they won't be airing on Wednesday nights. I haven't been able to find out which night the show is moving to..."

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I am starving for some new LOST as it is, and I know that by February I will be desperate for any new content, what with the strike laying waste to the television landscape; but these shows were written to be aired as 16 uninterrupted episodes, not two separate chunks of 8. Is that a big deal? Probably not. Besides, if seeing all 16 episodes together and uninterrupted means waiting until the 2008-2009 season, I'll take the 8 in February.

Now, as far as what night the show will be moving to, I'm betting it will be Mondays at 9:00 PM. Heroes and 24 both air in that timeslot, but they will probably not be back by February. And they won't be in competition with American Idol, which will destroy everything in its path on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

What do you all think? Which night would you like to see the show move to?

No comments: