12.20.2007

TV Talk

There hasn't been much going on in the land of TV, at least not in my house. With the lack of new scripted content, we have been watching a lot of holiday programming - old movies and specials - and that's been kind of nice.

I've also been watching some reality TV.

A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila - I know, I know! To be fair (to myself), I didn't really watch this one religiously and what I missed I would catch up on at MTV's website. The entire thing - premise, participants, content - was really slutty, and outside of I Love New York and Flava of Love, this show has to be one of the least "real" reality competitions. So why did I watch? Dani. A self-proclaimed "futch" (femme/butch) lesbian who is an adorable firefighter from Florida, week after week Dani kept getting asked back by Tila, until it came down to Tila choosing between Dani and some generic boy named Bobby. This week Tila chose Bobby, of course, and all of Dani's fans across the Internets wept.

The Biggest Loser - The finale was this week, everyone looked amazing, and the twins went home with both prizes. Go Team Bill!!

No comments: