12.03.2007

Why bad kissers don't get to second base.

Um, perhaps because they are bad kissers?

Another in a long line of frivolous studies has determined that a budding relationship can be nipped in the uh, bud, with a horrendous first kiss. Well, duh.

Like most people, I've kissed my share of real winners. One guy literally tried to swallow my toungue. I swear, I thought he was going to rip it right out of my mouth. Then there was the suction cup/plunger guy who managed to consume the entire lower portion of my face. Definitely a deal-breaker.

Do you have any horrible kiss stories you'd like to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was 18, the summer before college, I had a job in a clothing warehouse. I had a crush on an absolutely perfect male specimen named Keith. He made women swoon. Anyway, magic happened! We were at a party together, and we kissed. BLECH. I don't know what was going on but it seemed like his tongue was filling up my entire mouth. I thought I was going to gag. I am still disappointed to this day, as I expected so much more. (or should I say less?)

... I feel funny typing this with my husband in the next room! ;)

gina said...

LOL! And if you think about it, he must have made his tongue big because there's no way he could talk or eat if it was that big in his mouth.

I wonder how many women ended up as disappointed as you?

Tell your husband not to worry - he obviously passed the test!