3.04.2004

Viggo together like...

Celebs race to 'Hidalgo' premiere: "Gazing across the street at the Kodak Theatre, Mortensen explained why he'd opted against joining his Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King co-stars in celebrating the film's 11 Oscar wins. 'It would have been nerve-wracking. I didn't have to be there. I was happy just watching with my family.'"

I've had a thing for Mortensen, as you know, since I first saw "Fellowship of the Ring", but I think it was more Aragorn that I was dreamy over. Until now, that is - I caught Diane Sawyer's interview with him this morning on GMA and, as pathetic as it sounds, I think I'm in love. He was sweet, intelligent, sexy, funny and direct. All in the span of about 5 minutes. He's perfect, just perfect. (please, I can dream)

No comments: