1.07.2005

Garner not sick with viral infection.

SciFi.com: "Garner suffered nerve damage while performing a stunt on the set of ABC's Alias, in which she plays superspy Sydney Bristow, the release said. "

How does nerve damage become a viral infection? Anyhoo, I hope she's better and back to kicking ass soon.

We've discussed the Alias season pretty thoroughly in e-mails, so I'll just say here that while it seemed less like an episode than an Alias primer, I still enjoyed it. Any Alias is better than no Alias. And life with SpyDaddy in it is a life complete.

4 comments:

Esther said...

And life with SpyDaddy in it is a life complete.Amen to that, sister.

Johnny_Canuck said...

I watched this show for the first time when the season premiere for this year was on last week. Interesting.
Why on Earth has Jennifer Garner got all that collegen in her lips? Looks as natural as a miniskirt on a donkey.
She can barely close her mouth.

Kewl show tho.

gina said...

Actually, I think Garner is one of the few for whom that bee-stung look is natural. I had a friend in high school who had lips like that, and you're right, she could barely close her mouth, lol.

If you like the show John, you should really go back and rent the DVDs (there are 3 seasons out now). The show really is awesome, and you've missed some good stuff.

Johnny_Canuck said...

I might do that if I can find enough time, Gina. If I did have that kind of time tho, I might do the Soprano thing instead.

Been trying to get my son interested enough to go to Electra. I doubt if I could get the wife to go.

I doubt quite a bit those are her real lips, Gina. You can see the natural break between inner and outer lip, now about halfway up her outside lips. Looks like someone hit her in the mouth with a brick.