1.27.2005

Where cab drivers go to die?

Taxi driver's body found in snow-covered car: "A 70-year-old cab driver who died in his parked taxi just as a blizzard hit the region went undiscovered for three days as snow piled up over his vehicle.
The man, whose name was not released pending family notification, was found about noon Wednesday in the Gravesend section of Brooklyn, near where he lived, said Sgt. Kevin Ferrell, a police spokesman."

Appropriate place to meet your demise. I wonder if anyone was looking for him?

3 comments:

Esther said...

Gosh, how sad, but seemingly appropriate, I guess. I wonder what the exact circumstances were?

gina said...

Oh that's so sad, Hol. Hopefully he succumbed from something natural and didn't freeze to death slowly.

Esther said...

Oops, I hope it didn't sound like I meant it was appropriate for the poor guy in Boston. I was responding on the post.

Was there any follow up on the Boston fellow, Hol?