1.02.2005

Happy 2005

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. And I hope that this year is a better one, not just for me and my family, but for all. May there be less hatred and war, less devastation and disease. I think quiet enough people died in 2004, don't you?

The holidays were alright. This was the first Christmas without my father, and while it was sad, it was more empty than anything else. I was glad to be done with it this year, for the first time ever. Although it was nice to have two 3-day weekends in a row.

We stayed home on New Year's Eve. We couldn't really decide what to do and I wasn't feeling all that well, so we laid low that night. We watched the ball drop on ABC, and I would like to say one thing: "Shut up, Regis."

Well, I'm at work on a Sunday, printing out a few large reports so I don't monopolize the printer during working hours, so I'd better go check and see if the paper ran out.


1 comment:

Esther said...

Sorry you're stuck at work, gina. Hope you're home by the time you read this.

Happy New Year, indeed, and amen to all your stated wishes. {{gina}}