1.28.2005

What she said!

A Carnivale of Delights: "Most of the time, I demand things from my television shows like narrative logic and dialogue that doesn't sound like it was written by shaking the Magic 8-ball, but every once in a great while, I'll make an exception and sink a considerable amount of my precious free time in a show that's real pretty, but as lucid as an Ann Coulter column. This is a roundabout way of justifying my season pass for Carnivale. I watched all of last season, yet I am incapable of identifying what are presumably the key points of the plot line. "

She totally nails the way I feel about this show. I haven't watched it yet this season, and I think her suggestion of watching a bunch of episodes at once to help shape the story is a good one. I'm thinking this might a good weekend to watch the first 3 episodes On Demand. I'll let you know what I think if I get to them.

No comments: