4.27.2006

Idol Results: Cue the commercial and...."CUT!"

That was Kellie's last word on American Idol, yelled just as the end credits finished rolling, and it was perfect. Maybe I was still buzzing from the high of seeing Kellie eliminated, but she was most appealing during her goodbye speech - articulate, charming and much more composed than I would have given her credit for being. Well done, Kellie, and good luck!

I missed the first 5 minutes and so I didn't see Simon's apology to Katharine - damn! I did, however, sit down in front of the TV just in time to see the Happy Dysfunctional Family shot. I can feel the love from here.

Now we have a real competition - Chris, Taylor, Katharine, Elliot and Paris are our remaining contestants. Results night is going to be excruciating from here on in.

From what I gather, next week each contestant will be singing 2 songs: one from the year they were born and one song from any of the Top 10 Billboard charts. And as far as I can tell, it's only on for an hour!

1 comment:

gina said...

Oo, I forgot to mention - the Frenchie in the Ford commercial was da bomb.