4.20.2006

Idol Results: Ding Dong Ace is GONE.

All together now! Ding, dong, the wimpy Ace is Goooooooone!

Ace says, "This is my time!"

Gina says, "This is your time to go home."

Hey, I made my first correct Bottom 3 prediction! It was a no-brainer, but hey, yay for me!

Was Taylor pissed about having to do that choice thing, or what? Holy crap. I thought he aquitted himself nicely, however, making the best of a bad situation. I was very pleased that Elliot did as well as he did. Someone else, who's name I won't mention, should not have been where she was but I'm so tired of complaining about her, and her continued presence is such an inevitability, I won't even bother going there.

Next week: the "world's greatest love songs" and Andrea Bocelli. Oy.

2 comments:

Michael Markowitz said...

gina, don't hate me but I loved Kellie so much for over-apologizing I voted several times for her. (In addition to Katharine, of course)... I knew Kellie would be safe because her line was JAMMED after the show in a way I've never experienced before.

Did you see Bucky on the Today Show? Blaming Simon for being unfair to country performers? Puh-leez.

gina said...

Hate you? Don't be silly! Just because a person exhibits no taste whatsoever that's no reason to hate them ;).

I have actually resigned myself to the inevitability that far more talented singers will leave the competition before Kellie. With her very large fan base and the fact that she's the chosen one at votefortheworst.com, she'll be around for a long time.

I didn't see the Today show thing, but I have read a couple of AP articles about Bucky post-eliminations and I did detect some sour grapes there. If Simon was unfair to country performers, well, I would be a much happier girl and you'd have lost your girl!