10.03.2006

Big Bux

A silver Mercedes was in front of me as I drove into the Target parking lot today and you can just imagine my colossal eye-roll hwen I saw his license plate. Give me a BREAK.

I watched as he drove around the entire parking lot, looking for the perfect, isolated spot in which to park the VERY EXPENSIVE CAR THAT HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY BECAUSE HE IS SO RICH.

Unfortunately, because he chose to park his FABULOUS GERMAN CAR THAT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY a bit of a distance from the rest of us mere peasants, it wasn't all that easy snapping a photo with my cameraphone. I was sly, though, and pretended that I was carrying on a phone conversation as I strolled within picture-taking distance of the CAR OBVIOUSLY OWNED BY SOMEONE WHO IS FABULOUSLY WEALTHY and surreptitiously took a couple of quick shots before MR. BIG BUX was any wiser.

The lengths I go to for you guys.

1 comment:

gina said...

LOL, J.