10.02.2006

Season Premiere Palooza

What a week this is going to be for me and my TV!

Tonight - The BBC America series Wire in the Blood returns for its 4th season at 9:00 PM. Also airing at 9:00 is the second episode of NBC's Heroes. Looks like I'll have to christen my new DVR! Yep, I signed up for the DVR service through my cable company. It's an 80-hour, HD-ready, dual-tuner DVR for $8.40 per month. Not bad.

Tomorrow - Veronica Mars returns with its 3rd season premiere at 9:00 PM on CW (what does that stand for, anyway?), with Veronica heading to college.

Wednesday - The season 3 premiere of LOST! Did any of you finish the LOST webgame this summer? I didn't. It was way too complex and I'm not enough of a tech-head to enjoy that sort of thing so I sort of drifted away from it. EdHill over at TVgasm has a great post about the return of the show and the conclusion of the game. Make sure you check it out. Also on Wednesday night is the third episode of Kidnapped. This may be the make-or-break episode for me, so it had better be good.

Friday - The long-awaited (by me) third season premiere of Battlestar Galactica. Hot damn!

No comments: