10.23.2006

Just Brilliant



Friday's Battlestar Galactica was perhaps the best episode of the series yet. And that is saying a LOT. I still get chills when I watch this clip.

"Exodus, Part II" was about Adama's rescue mission and the liberation of the human colonists from the Cylon Occupation. In one hour they managed to completely change the dramatic landscape of the show and send it in an entirely new direction. It was gripping television, filled with both great joy and great sadness.

If you want to see what all of the fuss is about with this show, this is the episode to watch. I can't wait to see it again.

3 comments:

gina said...

Testing comments.

Anonymous said...

Now that your comments seem to be working again ...

Thanks again for posting this clip. It gave me goosebumps all over again at work yesterday. I can't bring myself to delete this episode from the TiVo, because I keep hoping that I'll be able to make somebody who hasn't seen it yet watch it. But fortunately, all of my friends are cool enough that they're already fans. :)

gina said...

I wish I had cool friends! ;-)

Like you, GB, I don't think I'll ever delete it off of my DVR, juuuuust in case. I'm going to rewatch it tonight (never got to it last night) and maybe I'll be able to lure my sister into the fold.

Thanks for the comment :)