10.02.2006

Tom Thumb

As much as I would like to imagine that in real life Tom Cruise is of the same stature as those little oompa loompa guys in the most recent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movies, I just have to think that this photo has been doctored in some way. I don't think the size discrepency can be explained away by claiming forced perspective, either - yes, he's standing a little bit behind her but they're also holding hands so he couldn't be THAT far away. I do love their headline, though.

Now, while this photo may not be a true representation of Cruise's itty-bittyness, it does, however, have the dubious distinction of disproving the one absolute rule I have regarding men: That any man, no matter how attractive or unattractive, looks better in a turtleneck.

No comments: