10.23.2006

TV Talk

First off, I am loving my DVR. Just loving it.

The other thing I am loving is the new show Heroes. With each successive new episode the story gets richer and the characters deepen. And boy do they know how to use the cliffhanger! As far as my favorite character so far goes, I'm with most everyone who watches - Hiro rules. Who do I found the most fascinating? Nathan Petrelli, played by Adrian Pasdar, and actor I never really liked but who I can't stop watching now. Go figure.

Veronica Mars is moving along nicely and I'm really enjoying that, too, but the buzz doesn't seem to be there this year and that makes me afraid that CW won't be making more than the 13 episodes they ordered.

I don't know if any of you watch it, but the season finale for BBCAmerica's Wire in the Blood is on tonight at 9:00 P.M. Four 2-hour episodes does not a season make, I don't care what the BBC says. It is simply not enough.

The recap os last week's LOST episode will be coming soon, as will a special mention for Friday's episode of Battlestar Galactica, an absolutely brilliant hour of television.

No comments: