10.27.2006

The List.

OK, so I mentioned that my friends and I were exchanging our lists of the 10 TV characters we would sleep with, given the chance (and a free pass for those of you who are attached to someone already), and it wouldn't be fair of me to not post the list, especially since I know you're all dying to see it.

Anyway, here are the 10 TV characters (not necessarily actors) that I would like to get to know better, in no particular order. Line 'em up! -- Just kidding!

Also, I just wanted to let you know that yes, I am aware that at least seven of these guys have killed people, that a couple of them are expert torturers, none of them has had a lasting, meaningful relationship with a woman, and nearly all of the make their living with a gun. Considering my taste, I suppose I'm just lucky to be alive!

Warrick Brown, CSI
Sawyer, LOST
Mulder, X-Files
Magnum, Magnum, PI
Vaughn, Alias
Jack Bristow, Alias
Desmond, LOST
Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
David Palmer, 24
Tom Quinn, MI5

Care to share your list??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I also loved Tom Quinn, and quit watching MI5 when he left.

Mulder is a good call as well.

I would add David Addison from Moonlighting, Ben and Noel from Felicity, Angel from Buffy, Casey from Sports Night, probably Jack or Desmond from Lost, and Bayliss or Pembleton from Homicide.

gina said...

Hey Beth - Pembleton is a good choice, too.

I also stopped watching MI-5 when Tom left.

As far as Buffy characters go, I'd have to say Giles, with Spike running a close second.

Anonymous said...

Well, Giles and Spike are up there as well. Could we just say a good chunk of the main male characters on Buffy so we have more room on our lists? ;)