10.26.2007

APRIL??

Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica will premiere in April: "Last season ended with a stunning revelation: Four of the characters aboard Galactica that have been helping lead the resistance discovered themselves to be Cylons, the robotic race apparently set on destroying humans. Moore said he’s directing an episode set deep in the Cylon world, as well as aboard Galactica. “On Galactica, things have really begun to fall apart ... and the relationship between President Laura Roslin [Mary McDonnell] and Adm. William Adama [Edward James Olmos] is going to get pretty interesting.” "

Interesting, I like, and in fact I can deal with April; but if SciFi decides to split the season in two and air the second half in 1999, I will NOT be happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April? April! Man.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I can wait until April if I have to (LOL, I waited until a couple of months ago to jump on the bandwagon at all..and I'm glad I did) but don't dole the final episodes out ten at a time! That's just cruel and unusual.

~Holly