11.19.2007

Map, Schmap.

A couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from the Managing Editor of Schmap Guides. She said that they were in the process of putting together this year's Vancouver Guide and that a Flickr photo of mine was chosen for the short list of photos to be included in the guide. This is the photo:

Red

They wanted to use it in the Chinatown Night Market section of the guide and I had to submit it for final consideration, which I of course did because wow, someone I don't personally know actually liked a photo of mine!

So anyway, I received an e-mail from Schmap this weekend and lo and behold, they chose my photo!! Yay for me!

You can click here to see the page containing my photo (on the right) or you can click on the widget in the sidebar of the page. I'm pretty sure I don't have many readers who are currently considering a trip to the Vancouver Chinatown Night Market, but I wanted to brag a little.

2 comments:

J said...

dude, you're published!

very cool...

gina said...

Thanks!