11.29.2007

I, Malcom

Nathan Fillion on being Malcolm Reynolds: "It was only a short time, but Firefly changed me. It changed my whole life. Rotten it’s over? Sure. Regrets? No. No way. What happened, happened. Anything bitter made everything else all the sweeter. I fought the good fight. I was a part of something that resonated with people, and still does. I made lifelong friends who have improved the quality of my life. So, what was it like to be Mal? I don’t know. ... I guess, imagine wanting, all your life, to be able to fly. Daydreaming about it, fantasizing about it. Imagine that flying was all you ever wanted. Then, for a few months, somebody gave you wings. ... Ooo. That’s good. I’m going to write that down."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I tried to click on the link, though, and it didn't work for me :(

~Holly

gina said...

Sorry about that, Hol! The link works now. Make sure you go and read the whole thing. It's good.