10.06.2008

Chibi




I'm back from my NY trip!

Accomplice: The Village was a good time, although not as good as Accomplice: NY, I think. The NY show felt more like a scavenger hunt/puzzle, and that made it more fun. The Village version was still enjoyable, though, and I would recommend both shows to anyone looking for a fun way to see the city.

We ate at some great restaurants, too (alas, not Chibi's):

Gatsby's on Friday night, where we had some yummy pub food and the Guinness was well-poured.

We ate breakfast at the Prince Street Cafe both mornings. We all loved the place.

And for dinner on Saturday night we went to Sakura Sushi & Thai, another restaurant I would recommend (if you like sushi and thai food). My steamed thai dumplings and New York roll (with tempura shrimp) were both delicious and the staff is very nice.

Needless to say, I spent a lot of money! But I also took a lot of pictures. Here are a couple more from the weekend. I'll have more in a few days...

Hope

10-4-2008 045

No comments: