10.31.2008

Happy Huluween!!


Hulu has put together a guide filled with Halloween/horror related movies, TV shows and clips for your viewing pleasure. I am way late in telling you guys about this, and I hope the link is good beyond today.

Some examples:

The Thing (I haven't seen this yet)
Night of the Living Dead
Halloween with The Addams Family
Buffy's (excellent) Season 2 Halloween episode

And the list goes on.

So if, like me, you're sitting at home on a Halloween Friday night and not at some awesome costume party drinking too much, doing some anonymous flirting and wishing you didn't choose a costume that required a wig because your head's really itchy, and you can't take off the wig because now you have wicked wig-head and all that anonymous flirting will be for naught once the wig comes off and the cute guy in the Jedi costume will say he needs to go check on his friend and you'll never see him again...I'm sorry, what was I saying? Oh, yeah - if you're going to be staying in tonight, watching Hulu's Halloween picks might be a fun way to pass the time.

No comments: