4.09.2009

13 Weeks. 25 Suspects. 1 Killer.



Harper's Island may very well be the future of serialized television, and the first episode premieres tonight on CBS at 10:00.

The New York Times describes the show this way:

While most new shows hope for high ratings and a long run, “Harper’s Island” will conclude on July 2. Each week a killer (whose identity will be revealed in the finale) plucks off a new victim, thinning out a group of mostly young, gorgeous characters attending a destination wedding on a secluded island in the Pacific Northwest, where six grisly murders took place seven years ago. There are 25 suspects, including wedding guests and locals.

I think this sounds great. I love murder mysteries. I love that the story is contained in 13 episodes. I even love the Pacific Northwest! I'll definitely be checking this one out, and I'll let you know what I think.

No comments: