4.07.2009

TV Talk: Familiar Faces Return

Sort of good Pushing Daisies news! No, not that - the show's still canceled - but ABC has decided to air the final three episodes prior to releasing the season 2 DVD on July 21.

ABC is burying it deep in their schedule: They'll be showing them on Saturday nights at 10:00, beginning May 30. This is one of those times where I thank God for the Internet. Otherwise I would never have known.

Also, Fringe is back tonight! I may need to look for a recap somewhere of the most recent episode, because I have no memory of where the show left off. But that's OK - I've missed it and I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I just hope the long break didn't result in a big loss of viewership, because this show can't afford it.







ETA:

I just found out that Deadliest Catch returns tonight, too, at 9:00 PM on the Discovery Channel! Yay! I'll have to send myself an e-mail reminder to set the DVR...

No comments: