4.29.2009

TV Talk: Season Finale PSA

It's getting to be that time, so I thought I'd compile a list of season finale dates for shows that will be winding things up soon. This list includes shows that I don't watch but I know some of you do. In fact, I only watch half of this list.  I'm so nice to you guys.  Dear readers.

I started to list these by date, but then I figured you might want to search the list by show title.  So, in alphabetical order:

24 - Two hour finale, Monday, May 18
30 Rock - Thursday, May 14
The Amazing Race - Sunday, May 10
Big Bang Theory - Monday, May 11
The Biggest Loser - Two hour finale, Tuesday, May 12
Bones - Thursday, May 14
Castle - Monday, May 11
Criminal Minds - Two hour finale, Wednesday, May 20
CSI Orginal Recipe - Thursday, May 14
Fringe - Tuesday, May 12
Law & Order: SVU - Tuesday, June 2
LOST - Two hour finale, Wednesday, May 13

(thank you, futon critic)

May 11 - May 14 of going to be crazy!  Luckily for me, I have only one season finale per night.  Another thing I'm happy aboout:  All of my shows will be wrapped up before Memorial Day weekend and the official start of summer reading season.

Of course, I'll still be watching Deadliest Catch.  And there's Rock of Love Charm School.  And True Blood is coming back in June...Oh well, reading is overrated.

Kidding!

1 comment:

krys said...

Thanks for the list.
I'm excited about True Blood. I mean, I was anyway, but we've also been planning to drop pay stations, so I wasn't getting too excited about True Blood, Dexter, or Californication. But we just found out (were reminded when we went to cancel) that we signed a bundle deal, so we've got the pay stations through October, anyway. Sweet. :)