4.28.2009

Summer Movie Poll

It's been a while since I've done one of these.

The Wolverine movie is opening this week, and that got me to thinking about the movies that are coming out this summer (and gave me an excuse to post that smokin' picture). I couldn't remember all of them, so I went looking and found that EW.com has a great section devoted to summer movie previews.

I'm really jazzed about Wolverine and the new Harry Potter, but I actually think I am most looking forward to seeing the new Star Trek. I'm not a Trekkie or anything, but I am your basic fan, and I'm a JJ Abrams fan, and the trailer looks awesome, and the buzz has been amazing...so I think this is the summer movie that I am most looking forward to seeing (with Wolverine and Harry Potter tied for second place).

How about you?



You know, there's not an original idea in the bunch, is there? They are all sequels or re-makes. Of course, this is a list of the action "blockbusters" - there will be other kinds of movies coming out this summer - but still, that's kind of sad.

No comments: