4.01.2009

Week 12/52


Week 12/52, originally uploaded by gina64.

I joined the "52 Weeks For Dogs" group at Flickr, where as a member of the group, you photograph your dog once a week for a year and post the photo to the group. As the title suggests, I've been participating for only about 12 weeks, and me being me I've already missed 2 of those weeks. The rules are quite inflexible - if you miss a week, there's no going back or playing catchup by posting more than one photo a week. And you can't post a photo at all unless it was taken that week. Considering the rules, and considering my bad habits, I expect that by the end of the year I will have posted about 30 photos.

I chose to photograph Mickey for a couple of reasons: 1) he needs the attention more than Marty does and 2) he poses more of a challenge since he's far more active.

You can see the photos I've taken so far by clicking here. I'm hoping to be able to diversify a bit now that the weather is improving. From the photos I've taken so far, you'd think all he ever does is sleep! (I wish!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pic.

~Holly