1.25.2003

I'm stating the obvious, yes, but I don't care - it's bloody cold outside. Which is why I'm still in my pajamas, a blanket over my lap, watching "Charlotte Gray" on Cinemax, instead of being out and about on a day off. That is the extent of my complaining, however; how can I complain when I think of all those poor people who are homeless or too poor to afford to heat their houses?

I've a few days off now - don't go back to work until Tuesday evening. Bliss. Without money, there isn't much I can do. I have a box of hair color that's been sitting in my bathroom for a couple of months now, so I could do that. And do a little job-searching. Maybe do a little cooking, too. I hear there's a big football game on tomorrow, but unless I get a last-minute invite to a party, I certainly won't be watching. I will be hard-pressed from now on to find a Super Bowl-watching experience that can beat last year's: Sitting at a tiki bar at our hotel in Key West, watching the New England Patriots finally win one.

No comments: