1.03.2003

There Was A Crooked Woman...

And I do actually live in a crooked house. It's a renovated old farmhouse and we live on the second floor. The floors all slant in towards the middle of the house and you can't place a pen on a flat surface without it rolling away from you. Anyway, I'm still walking around like I have a stick up my ass. This back just doesn't want to heal. In fact, it's hurting a good bit right now. That's one of the reasons for the dearth of posts lately - I just can't sit still long enough. There are a few things I wanted to post this morning, though, so don't worry, lol.

Oh, it's snowing. Again. I really do love the snow, but I have to work tonight until midnight and I just know the drive home will be a nightmare. Bright side of the back injury: I don't have to shovel.

No comments: