10.04.2004

Blah Blah Blah

So, how was everyone's weekend? Not much to tell from here. I'm finally home from the 2 weeks housesitting/dogsitting at my father's house while my stepmother was in Maine. It feels SO good to be home, sleeping in my own bed. We went to my nephew Zachary's birthday party in Rhode Island yesterday afternoon - he's 5 years old now. It was a beautiful fall day, so it was nice to spend it outside at the park.

Playstation is still taking up much of my free time, and right now I'm playing Splinter Cell. Definitely more challenging than the first 2 games I've played (X-Files and Alias); thankfully I had my brother Tommy around for a week to play along with (he's already played the PC version). I was able to pick up on the mindset behind the game by watching him, so now I know what to be on the alert for and how to think about the way to do things. I prefer the stealthy parts to the shooting parts - I'm too slow on the uptake with the gun. I'm about 31% of the way through the game right now. I'll let you know if I get any farther.


No comments: